Hey man,


I have a few surprises for you in this email, including a sneak peak at my new upcoming course and a technique EVERY guy needs to know when it comes to turning women on. 


But first…


There’s a book every man on the planet needs to read. 


Book Recommendation:


It's called ‘Atomic Habits’ by James Clear. 

image

If you read it already then you know how good it is. 


And if you haven’t, it’s an entertaining and highly educational book that teaches you how to implement little changes into your daily life to acquire new habits. 


In my opinion, good habit building is the backbone of becoming a higher achieving and masculine man. 


Masculinity is obviously something that women crave in a man, especially the more attractive and higher quality ones. 


One awesome little habit building hack I learned is something called "habit stacking". 


If you attach a new habit onto something that you already do on a regular basis, it’s easier for this new thing to become a habit.


Let’s say you want to make talking to more women a habit. Add this new habit to the end of any habit you already have.


For example, let’s say every day on your lunch break you leave the office to go have lunch. After lunch, talk to at least one girl before you head back to the office.


Soon enough, talking to new girls will become a habit in your everyday life. 


One habit stacking routine I have - which I recommend if you’re having trouble sleeping - is picking up a book after plugging in my phone.


I keep my phone charging in a different room (so I’m not tempted with it before and when I wake up) - and the second I plug it in, I grab a book and start reading in bed. 


I did this for a few nights and now I do it every night.


I sleep like a baby and started getting more reading in.


I highly recommend it.


Speaking of habits… it’s been quite a journey for me to get my eating right and…


I Messed Up This Thanksgiving


I don’t want to be TOO restrictive with my diet.


I like food and really enjoy sweets and carbs. 


So I give myself cheat days when it comes to eating. 


BUT… I overdid it on Thanksgiving.


I stuffed my face with so much turkey, stuffing, pie, and wine that I felt sick.


The food was absolutely amazing and I enjoyed every second of my gluttonous meal…


But the next day I had a moment of weakness…


I walked into the kitchen and my girlfriend was making this turkey sandwich with a side of stuffing and mashed potatoes (with a river of gravy drizzled over everything). 


I opened the fridge to grab a snack and the leftovers just stared at me… almost begging me to put them in my mouth…


Eventually I snapped out of it and went for a walk. 


Discipline, self-control, and doing things (or in this case NOT doing things) even though they’re hard… are masculine signs that drive women absolutely crazy. 


Embodying these characteristics is something I and every single man on the planet struggles with.


Conquering these internal battles will lead to a more fulfilling life.


At the end of the day it’s you vs you.


Losers make excuses for their shortcomings. Winners learn from their losses and do the work anyway. 


It’s a lesson that’s really helped me with the creation of my new course…


My Upcoming Online Dating Course…


In the next 4 to 5 weeks I’m going to release an amazing in depth course focused on online dating…


Last week I told you I didn’t want to reveal too much.


But this week I’m going to give you a sneak preview. 


Now… this method seems counter intuitive BUT it works really well…


Here’s what you do…


If you're talking to a girl on Tinder and she usually replies in 5 minutes or less… tell her this:


I’m not on this app too often so here’s my number xxx-xxxx. Send me a message and let’s keep talking over text.


This is powerful for several reasons.


Most men ask for the phone number and are usually the ones to text first.


But when she’s texting you first, you’re reversing the roles and making her the one chasing you which makes you more desirable in her mind.


You’re also setting the precedent of getting her invested in you.


Getting her to text you first makes it easier to plan the first date, get the first kiss, and there will be less resistance to getting her in the bedroom and doing the horizontal mambo.


Now not all women are going to text you after sending your number.


That’s okay. Just give her a day and if she doesn’t respond, she was never interested anyway. 


One last thing…


How To Get A Woman EXCITED To Blow You Like A Cup of Hot Soup


This might seem counterintuitive, but it works like gangbusters. 


Next time you’re on a date with a girl and want to go for that first kiss, take things to that sexual level and get her in bed...


Get really turned on...


Picture her stripping down in sexy lingerie with her hands all over you…


Imagine the two of you making passionate and intense love…


Have a vivid image in your head of the two of you doing the dirty….


In short, get hard. 


Women have a larger and more active amygdala. 


This is the part of human’s brain that reads facial cues, body language, and has a ton of mirror neurons.


You're going to project sexual energy and she’s going to get turned on too. 


And if you want to take it a step further…


1. Picture her and you in a raunchy scenario. 


2. Look her in the eye and say “I don’t know why… but I REALLY want to kiss you right now.”


3. Don’t wait for a response, just lean in to kiss her. If she pulls away, just lean back and say "that's okay, you're not ready yet" and continue with the date. 


4. If she kisses you and starts getting into it, take her hand and put it on your hard-on.


Women want to be wanted.


They want to feel sexy.


They enjoy doing the dirty deed just as much, if not more, than you do. 


And they find it remarkably sexy when a man takes the lead.


By turning yourself on first, you're taking the lead into making interaction into a sexual one and escalating to the next step.


Hope that helps and I'll talk to you soon,